PIKASSO SKIN CARE & HAIR REMOVAL POLICIES
Hours of operation are Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Friday by appointment only.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance. Missed appointments will be billed a minimum fee of $65.00.
PAYMENT: We accept cash, checks, or credit cards (Visa and Master Card Only). A service charge of $25 and up applies to all returned checks. Checks will not be accepted for Laser Treatments.
PREPARING FOR APPOINTMENTS:
- To allow sufficient time for the necessary paper work and changing of clothes, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- For full treatments (on large areas of the skin), you must shave one-day prior to your appointment.
- For touch-ups, we do not reccommend shaving prior to your treatment. This enables us to spot stray hairs much easier.
- Please refrain from the use of perfumes prior to your appiontment.
- To ensure cleanliness and uninterupted treatments, we reccomend using the restrooms prior to your appointments.
- For the comfort and safety of our clients, children are not permitted to accompany parents during treatments.
- As a courtesy, please turn off all beepers, cellular phones, etc., during treatments.
Gift certificates are available. For your privacy, we do not keep records on gift certificates.The gift certificates may be exchanged for services only and are non refundable.
REFUNDS: Most products may be returned for a refund within 2 weeks from date of purchase. A receipt is required for all refunds. Sorry, there are NO refunds for professional skin care make up.
FACTS ABOUT LASER TREATMENTS:
The legislature has recently changed the laws pertaining to Laser Treatments. For this reason, existing clients will be treated as new clients and will require a Doctor's signature for Laser Treatments.